Need help reading our website? We have added Browsealoud software to our website. It provides reading and translation support.
Try it out – it’s free!
Click on the Browsealoud launchpad that appears on the bottom right of your screen to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
How does Browsealoud help?
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our website better:
- Text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud.
- Translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages.
- Text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud.
- Mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file.
- Screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask.
- Web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text.
- Settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences.
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar – allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
Watch the Browsealoud Features video to see Browsealoud in action.
Visit support.texthelp.com, the dedicated support portal from Texthelp – the makers of Browsealoud.
If you need hard copies of our materials in another format, contact us. We will be pleased to help.