NHS Complaints Advocacy
We can help if you or someone you know has not had the care or treatment you expect to receive from your NHS services and you want to complain.
Our advocates can:
- Support you to feel empowered and confident so you can make your complaint
- Give you information about how the complaints process works and what your rights are
- Talk to you about how you want us to support you
If you’d like support with a complaint, contact us.
- Telephone: 01785 336387
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Total Voice Staffordshire, The Northfield Centre, Magnolia Avenue, Stafford ST16 3DU
If you are making a complaint on behalf of someone else, this Consent Form can be used for you to progress the complaint.
Information in Easy Read
Information in Large Print
Information in Community Languages
All our Self Help Information is available in a range of Community languages; click on any of the following links to access these translations: